Green Acres

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Prom 2009 "This is Home"

Justine went to Prom,the first part of April. I'm finally posting pictures!(Give me a break, it was the same time Kimber was in Annie, I was kind of busy.) She went with Gavin, Josh, & Alexis. It was held at the Old Provo Library, gorgeous building. Maybe I haven't posted about it, is because by the time it finally got here I was exhausted. Justine is V.Pres over the senior class, which means her group was in charge, which really means moms in charge. We had to go find the Tiarras, DJ, Refreshments, etc... However, even with all of the stress, she was so glad to go with Gavin, and they had a fantabulous night! :)

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Geneal said...

cute dress!! Man you could open a prom dress store, with all those great dresses!! looks llike fun.

 
At May 19, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Rachelle Christensen said...

you take such great pics. :) I posted a review about the Scrapbox on my blog, if you’d like to see a pic, come visit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home