Green Acres

Monday, August 25, 2008

Aww..Tennis uniforms. New School, New Colors, New Coaches,New Uniforms...so I take this upon myself. For one, the other dresses they've had in the past have been around $100.00. In the last three years, I've paid for Justine's tennis dresses, little dresses, tight dresses, little numbers the girls all feel awkward in. This year I decide at a tennis meeting that there has to be something better out there! I looked online all summer! Not much to choose from. So we are in Target in St.George. They had the cutest outfit ever. I bought a couple of sizes, and even a matching bra! I was pumped! I quickly call the coach to have him approve of it. This will save the team $60bucks! How could he not love it? So he requests that I send an email with a photo in it...he wants to make sure they aren't "too gay"-because after all the coaches are men! I rounded up the finest models that I had and as you can see...they are Just Perfect! They are the right length, total school colors, fit every shape and size, and so breathable! After Coach Karl got the email, he said he stared and laughed for five minutes, he approved. Then I had the idiotic task of finding twenty different sizes! And they aren't online! I took them from every Target in Utah, Mark got a few from Tennessee, and Missouri! We are ready for the first match on Thursday! (Next time...I think I will pay $100!)

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

that picture is a scream!!

 
At September 2, 2008 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Bethany and Cameron said...

Those "models" are just gorgeous! But the uniforms really are cute!:) And I think it's funny that none of us are huggers in the family...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home