Green Acres

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Came!

Tonight we had Mark's parents for dinner, also Kevin, who sort of lives here. haha. We had steak, shrimp, garlic bread, and lemon poppy seed cake. So yummy. Then we watched the movie The Nativity, and Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Grandma and Grandpa went home, the girls were in their beds trying to sleep, & I was still wrapping. When I got it all done, sat the presents under the tree, I decided that hey, it's only 1 am. They'll be up at 3 and I won't get to see the excitement.....so I did what everyone would do, I woke up Mark, told him we are ready, the girls are going to open a couple of presents. What a blast we can start a new tradition!!!

PS If you try calling in the morning, all the phone are off the hook, we will be sleeping! Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Bethany and Cameron said...

Hey,
Looks like your Christmas was a good one! Thanks for the gifts,very nice. I hope the girls presents got there in time.
Merry Christmas,
Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home