Green Acres

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FUNNY FARM!

Mark is away on business, I'm now the farmer in charge. My duties are to keep Tyra &Kizzy our 11 yr old black lab alive, she is having problems, like strokes..~
So Tyra is a cross between a sheep & People. A SHEEPLE. Still confused. She has been movin' on up...AND OUT!! Yeah for OUT!She loved the dog kennel in the garage, so we moved that into the horse trailer. Today after feeding her bottle to her, I decided she need excercise. I tried the fenced in back yard thing today. She did ok, until she saw me on the back deck. She spent her afternoon looking in the french doors, AT US! Kind of bizarre. I had stair excercises with her, she will follow everything I do. SO this Tyra thing...What are we going to do? She is so sweet, obedient, but this is kinda mean, her gene pool is UGLY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home