Green Acres

Monday, May 18, 2009

Seminary Graduation

Last night was Justine's seminary graduation, 4yrs baby! Yesterday, before church we asked her if she had her Bishop's interview...uhmm no. She also went to the state baseball playoffs and missed seminary the other day, so I started to wonder about her attendance. Kind of a panic, in a funny way. Mark called the Bishop's office, set up her appt. When we arrived at the Stake Center last night, I grabbed 5 programs, checked them all to see if her name was on them. It was. At the bottom, not last, but listed by wards. Our ward was last. Her last name is with a C. Only one before her. Three after. When they didn't announce her name, when they should have, a little bit of a panic, a funny panic. Because Justine is so good, this was kind of funny to me. The very LAST person they announced....Justine Christensen. Oh, and they said "Justine" not "Justin" like usual. We finished off the night with Grandma Nancy's crepes. So yummy.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Rachelle Christensen said...

I'm so glad they said her name right! I can't believe the big day is here.
I wanted to tell you about an awesome contest I entered at
The Original Scrapbox Check it out and please vote for me, #319 for the cutest craft giveaway. Thanks a bunch!

 
At May 25, 2009 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Rachelle Christensen said...

Okay, I'm waiting for the big graduation post!! :)
I posted info about my new Ribbon Box on my blog, it’s so neat! If you’d like to see details, please stop by!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home