Green Acres

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Think It's Spring!

My favorite time of year! Only not so sure this year, graduation,(sniff,sniff.)Oh well, lets talk about fun stuff. We've been going to the high school baseball games, they seem to have one about every day. Justine's boyfriend has been catching, 1st base, and he pitched the other day, but we missed it. I asked Justine who the coach was by 3rd base, are you ready for this?, she said she didn't know where 3rd was, and started counting the bases!! Gavin's dad explained to her what catchers do...like that needs explanation! (Oh well, we shouldn't make fun, she has played tennis for years, I still don't know how to keep score!) I love watching the games, and get a little sucked in.
Before there were games though, there was the big lip sync! Justine, Gavin,Tanner, Phillip, Jake, and Josh were awesome! They turned my house into a club,we learned all sorts of new songs, and Kimber learned how to dance with boys. I'll have to get the video of that uploaded for sure! By the way, Gavin named Kimber Todd about six months ago, no one really knows why, but the guys call her Todd. Only the cool guys that is. Ok, going to see if I can find the video of Phillip dancing with Todd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home