Green Acres

Sunday, March 29, 2009









































SERIOUSLY SNOW? WHAT THE??? We got ready to come home on Sunday morning, & Grandma Nancy called to tell us there was horrible winds, and it was beginning to snow! We changed our plans & chose to stay in the sun for another day!! Even though I'm burned, it's better than being cold!








P.S. Don't lay in the sun if you are on antibiotics! Feet are burned, hands are burned, lips got burned, I should have known better!! Plus I forgot the Noni leaf spray, but this helps...


2 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

you bums!! looks like you had a great time! so does that mean you are coming home today? you better just stay where you are, cause the weather is worse today!!

 
At April 14, 2009 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Lani said...

Noni leaf spray?? Where do I sign up? Seriously, we have the fairest skin and I want to order some!! The boys still talk about your house all the time. I told them we can come back when they are in high school because they were so WILD.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home